lundi 17 septembre 2012

Stamps

The following outfits by Mary Katrantzou remind me of the stamp collection I had in my childhood. I was collecting stamps not so much because of their value, I had no idea about such thing, as because of the dreams of travelling to far away places they ignited in me. I could watch for hours the little coloured patches of paper bearing images of tropical plants and exotic animals. I lent the stamps to my best friend who needed them for a school project and she lost them. She didn’t tell me and just delayed returning them. I understood however that she had lost them and from time to time  I was asking them back just to see her turning pale  and trying to find some awkward excuses. Wicked pleasure.         











                                                                                                        
Source:http://www.vogue.com
                                                             

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I'll enjoy reading your comments.