jeudi 26 avril 2012

Old and New

I was wondering this morning about what I should wear (but this is a perpetual question, isn't it?). Too many new things I recently purchased, too many old things I like. I am a clothes keeper in the sense that I care for them and therefore they last for years, until I have no more place in my closet. I gave away wonderful things, like this beautiful faux fur cheetah jacket I bought in Paris. Anyway, I paired an old Louis Feraud blazer with a brand new Missoni for Target top. A turquoise green jeans,  patent black shoes and my little green bag.
 And of course, of course, a yellow amber necklace.





turquoise and amber

1 commentaire:

  1. thanks for your comment! nice blog :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

I'll enjoy reading your comments.